Designed for travel photography, the new DX lens is suitable for shooting wide landscapes and portraits, plus everything in between. And at 315g, it’s not a heavy addition to your kit.
The Nikkor Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR features Nikon’s vibration reduction (VR) system to reduce the impact of camera shake with up to five stops of shutter speed compensation.
Nikon also claims that the new lens’ autofocus system is fast, accurate and compatible with the Z camera’s Eye-Detection AF.
Further good news is that the Nikon Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR is sealed against dust and water drops.
Nikon Nikkor Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR key features
- A versatile DX-format zoom lens with superior optics
- Compact and lightweight body, perfect for when on the move
- Powerful 7.8x zoom lens, bringing you closer to your subject than ever
- Incredible minimum focus distance of 0.20 m at wide focal lengths
- Vibration reduction mode, allowing user to shoot at shutter speeds of up to 5 stops slower with no camera shake
- Electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism, using signals from the camera for even more precise aperture control and consistently stable exposure control
- Great for videos and stills, with easy-to-use controls
- Sealed to protect from dust and drips
Nikon Nikkor Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR price and availability
The Nikon Nikkor Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR is set to go on sale in November for £599.00/€699.00 ROI.
You can pre-order the Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR from Adorama in the USA.