DJI News & Reviews
DJI revolutionised the drone market with the Phantom, a ready to fly drone that enabled anyone to give it a go.
Although that first consumer-level drone still took practice and skill to master it was only a short time before they released an update.
Although the next generation looked the same the technology had leaped forward, skip a year or two on and DJI's range of drone now dominates the market.
Drones such as the Spark and Mavic Air have proved incredibly popular with everyone from enthusiasts on down to first-time pilots, as well as photographers looking for that elusive aerial veiw.
From the small Tello through to the Inspire DJI have mastered easy drone flight and continue to innovate at incredible speed both in the sky and on the land.
- Best Memory cards for GoPro Hero7 Black 138 views
- How to GoPro skiing: tips for mounts and camera positions 123 views
- Nikon D850 vs Fujifilm GFX 50S: Image Quality Comparison 121 views
- Nikon Z 6 Review 112 views
- GoPro Hero8 Black: specs we’d like to see 99 views
- iPhone XS vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro: which is best for photography? 80 views
- The best camera rumours of 2018: Updated November 2018 77 views
- DJI Ronin-S gets expanded support for Sony cameras, Canon 5D Mark III in new firmware update 70 views
- How to use GoPro Hero7 Black live streaming 64 views
- DJI Tello drone review 59 views