DJI News & Reviews
DJI revolutionised the drone market with the Phantom, a ready to fly drone that enabled anyone to give it a go.
Although that first consumer-level drone still took practice and skill to master it was only a short time before they released an update.
Although the next generation looked the same the technology had leaped forward, skip a year or two on and DJI's range of drone now dominates the market.
Drones such as the Spark and Mavic Air have proved incredibly popular with everyone from enthusiasts on down to first-time pilots, as well as photographers looking for that elusive aerial veiw.
From the small Tello through to the Inspire DJI have mastered easy drone flight and continue to innovate at incredible speed both in the sky and on the land.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro camera review in progress 516 views
- Fujifilm XF10 review 168 views
- Best Memory cards for GoPro Hero7 Black 121 views
- How to use Aurora HDR’s layers and masking tools to build your HDR effects 110 views
- Huawei Mate20 Pro camera better than P20 Pro’s 105 views
- Sony A7S III: possible specifications and what we’d like to see 87 views
- Nikon Z 7 Review 82 views
- GoPro Hero7 Black Review 82 views
- Nikon Z7 vs Nikon D850: which is best? 80 views
- The best camera rumours of 2018: Updated September 2018 61 views
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K review: hands-on 61 views
- Nikon D850 vs Fujifilm GFX 50S: Image Quality Comparison 58 views
- Best variable ND filter in 2018 57 views
- Sony RX10 IV Review 56 views
- How to set up the Huawei P20 Pro’s camera for the first time 55 views
- Hands-on Nikon Z6 Review 51 views
- DJI Spark 2: specs, release date, news and rumours 47 views
- How to control the Sony A7 III with the DJI Ronin-S IR Cable 46 views
- DJI Tello drone review 45 views
- SmallRig QR Half Cage review 44 views