DJI News & Reviews
DJI revolutionised the drone market with the Phantom, a ready to fly drone that enabled anyone to give it a go.
Although that first consumer-level drone still took practice and skill to master it was only a short time before they released an update.
Although the next generation looked the same the technology had leaped forward, skip a year or two on and DJI's range of drone now dominates the market.
Drones such as the Spark and Mavic Air have proved incredibly popular with everyone from enthusiasts on down to first-time pilots, as well as photographers looking for that elusive aerial veiw.
From the small Tello through to the Inspire DJI have mastered easy drone flight and continue to innovate at incredible speed both in the sky and on the land.
- GoPro Hero8 Black: specs we’d like to see 456 views
- Huawei P30 Pro Camera Review 162 views
- Best variable ND filter in 2019 114 views
- DJI Spark 2: specs, release date, news and rumours 106 views
- Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L review 89 views
- Our review of using Amazon Prime for photo storage 87 views
- Fujifilm X-T30 Review: Updated with Firmware Ver.1.01 78 views
- Best APS-C Cameras: what to look out for and what to buy in 2019 63 views
- Fujifilm X-T30 vs X-T20 62 views
- Best camera settings for sunsets 62 views