Breaking from the trend of carbon and twist-grip tripod legs, Cullmann announces their latest affordable tripod range the RONDO.
Designed for DSLR and Mirrorless systems, these tripods are all about being robust and made to last.
Each model features aluminium construction with lever lock legs. To ensure that the tripods are as durable and easy to carry as possible, each leg features a protective high-quality foam grip, especially useful at this time of year.
On the base of each leg is a non-slip rubber foot, and to ensure extra stability a hook can be found at the bottom of the centre column to add weight if required.
There are six models in the range and dependent on the model you get either a ball or 3-way head. Another feature across five out of the six tripods is a removable monopod leg; the 400T is the exception.
As standard all six tripods come with their own carry cases.
Cullmann RONDO Tripod range features
- Six models in range
- Robust ball or 3-way aluminium head
- Triple adjustment of tripod leg angle including macro position
- Anti-twist tripod legs made of anodised aluminium
- Features detachable monopod (Except 400T)
- High quality foam leg protectors
- Leg clips ensure quick and easy locking of tripod legs
- Carrying capacity: 3kg up to 4kg
- Rotating centre column featuring metal hook
- Sturdy rubber feet
- Carrying bag included
Prices range from £59.99 for the Rondo 400T to £89.99 for the Rondo 480M
For more information check out https://www.transcontinenta.co.uk/