Mission Workshop has announced The Capsule, a new padded camera case insert for its range of bags and backpacks, which is designed for both DSLRs and mirrorless cameras.
The Capsule Camera Insert is a Nylon case with a carry handle, with padding on its sides to go along with padded, adjustable internal dividers.
The Capsule is designed to slip inside Mission Workshop’s Rhake, Sanction and Arkiv backpacks, but can fit in the company’s other packs, except for The Fraction. What’s more, The Capsule can fit inside most packs from other brands that have capacities of 22 litres or larger, the company says.
The Capsule camera case, price tag $130, also comes with a lifetime guarantee and is weatherproof.
The Capsule Specifications
- External dimensions: 9.75” x 17.75” x 4.25”
- Shell Volume (no insert): 762 cu. in. / 12.5L
- Internal volume (no dividers): 488 cu. in. (8L)
- Weight (empty): 1.9 lbs.
- Body Fabric: Available in HT500 or MultiCam® Black Camo Cordura®
- Interior Fabric: Polyester microsuede
- Configurable interior dividers
- Top zippered access
- Large clamshell zippered front access
- Top and side carry handles
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported components
- Colors: Black, Black Camo