Minolta has launched a trio of new digital cameras, including the 20MP Minolta M35Z bridge camera which offers 35x optical zoom.
The Minolta M35Z is priced $228. Meanwhile, the compact Minolta MN12Z boasts a 12x zoom and the same 20-megapixel sensor and costs $148.95.
The heritage film company is also now offering the Minolta 5Z, again offering the 20-megapixel sensor but instead with 5x optical zoom.
The Minolta M35Z specs include:
- Lens: 35x optical zoom; 25-873mm; f3-5.9
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3 CMOS; 4768×3516 pixels
- Auto Focus: Auto, Macro, Super Macro
- Shutter: Mechanical, Optical Stabilization
- Pixels: JPEG: 20mp, 8mp, 5mp, 3mp
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto; 125, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400
- LCD Monitor: 460K 3″ HVGA
- Flash Strobe: Pop-up; .5-7.5mm; Guide no. 7
- Continuous Shooting: Endless Burst (High) / Endless Burst (Standard) / Pre-shooting / Sporty Burst 60 / Sporty
- Burst 120 / Smart Selector
- White Balance Control: Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Tungsten / Fluorescent / Custom
- Scene Modes: 24 Unique scene modes
- Special Features: Panorama shooting / Face detection / Multi-frame shooting / HDR / Time Lapse / Burst
- Recording Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC / Maximum: 64GB
- I/O Ports: Micro USB, USB 2.0, Microphone, Stereo Speakers
- I/O Radio: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Power: NP-120; 3.7v, 1700mAh
- Dimensions: 5.03 x 3.38 x 3.58 in. / 5.88 oz.
- Compatible Devices: Windows 7/8/10; Mac OS 10.8/10.9/10.10
Via Photo Rumors