Fotodiox has launched a new adapter called the PRONTO for mounting Leica M lenses to Sony E mount cameras.
What’s interesting about the new Fotodiox PRONTO adapter is that it include autofocus.
One of the downsides of using adapters to mount lenses from other systems is that you typically lose autofocus functionality. But the Fotodiox PRONTO helps you retain that.
Sony’s E mount cameras will communicate with the PRONTO adapter, which then moves the lens into position to achieve perfect focus. The video above shows how this works.
Other features include:
- Support AF-S & AF-C mode; Super Light and Compact
- Improve Close Focus Ability of all supported lenses
- Ideal for 50mm and Wider Focal Lengths
- Compatible with Sony α7(II) , Sony α7R(II) , α6300 , α6500 & α9
- Compatible with 5-Axis Stabilization
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
The Fotodiox PRONTO price tag is $329.95.