Elinchrom has announced the ELM8, price tag $1,699/€1,379, a new portable continuous LED light made in partnership with manufacturer Light & Motion.
Calling it the ‘most portable, powerful and progressive modular system of its kind,’ the Elinchrom ELM8 measures just 20.5 x 9.6 x 9.6cm and weighs just 1.2kg.
The battery-powered ELM8 can also run for up to four hours on a single charge.
The Elinchrom ELM8’s specs include:
- CRI: 93
- TLCI: 94
- Color Temp: 5600 K
- LUX: 16320 (at 1m w/Fresnel)
- Light Output: 8000 Lumens
- Native Beam Angle: 120°
- Water Resistance: IP54
- Impact Resistance: 1m (3.2ft)
- Charge Time: 2hrs
- Radio Control: Skyport Protocol
- Distance Range: up to 100m
- Skyport: 20 Frequencies / 4 Groups
- Phottix: Phottix Odin II Transmitter
For more information, visit the Elinchrom website.