Hasselblad has added a slew of new features to the X1D and H6D, announcing the release of firmware version 1.21 which is available to download now.
Among the new features is a new exposure bracketing option for the X1D – a first – which allows users to capture up to nine frames with customisable sequences of exposures.
The X1D also gets a new Interval Timer mode for capturing timelapse sequences.
Among the H6D’s new features are the option to create up to seven customisable profiles. Below is a full list of the new features Hasselblad has added to the X1D and H6D with firmware version 1.21:
X1D and H6D: v1.21.0
- White balance tool
- Audio notifications
- Tethered image import
- Reset all settings: Option to disable reset of profiles
- Power Off symbol while shutting down
- Improved feedback to user when missing card in backup mode
- Browse Zoom: Long-hold to zoom in to 100% or out to full image (X1D: Hold the AF-D/AE-L button; H6D: Hold the True Focus button)
- Interval timer
- Exposure bracketing
- New setting: Shutter speed limit for Auto ISO, P- and Full Auto Mode
- Custom Button for Crop Modes – Replace “Crop Mode Cycle” with “Crop Mode Next” and “Crop Mode Previous”
- Zoom into coordinates of the focus point for the image just taken
- Browse images and pan when zoomed-in in EVF with swipe on touch-pad area on display
- Start live view automatically in EVF after browsing on rear LCD
- X1D – Audio playback through camera speaker during video playback
- Auto focus support for all HC/HCD Lenses (except HC120 Macro) when using the XH Lens Adapter
- HDMI – Pan in zoomed-in with touch-pad area on display
Click here for more details on the new firmware.