The Fujifilm X-E3 is now in stock and shipping from most major retailers around the world.
You can now buy the recently announced entry-level Fuji X series camera body only or in one of its lens kit options from companies like Amazon, Adorama, B&H Photo and more.
Key features of the Fuji X-E3 include:
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor
- X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine.
- High resolution and high definition 4K video recording
- Bluetooth wireless communication
- Compact and lightweight body
- X-E3 Black, Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126, Body cap, Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8, Shoulder strap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Owner’s manual
One of the big upgrades in the X-E3 over the X-E2S is a complete revamp of the AF system, which now promises an AF speed of just 0.06secs.
The X-E3 also offers 5.0fps live-view shooting, a start-up time of 0.4sec, a shutter time lag of 0.050sec and a shooting interval of 0.25sec.