DJI has released new firmware for the Ronin SC gimbal stabiliser, which adds focus pull support for more cameras and makes some performance enhancements.
DJI has also updated the Ronin App to add more controls. Ronin SC firmware version 220.127.116.11 includes the following:
- Added Focus Control in Create page of Ronin app (requires Ronin app v1.2.8 or later).
- Added video recording and focus pull support for Fujifilm X-T3 cameras with supported X mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C). Requires Fujifilm X-T3 firmware v3.1.0 or later.
- Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon EOS M6 Mark II cameras with supported EF-M mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C). To use autofocus on the Canon EOS M6 Mark II, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
- Fixed issue: unable to take photos after pressing halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal when using the Camera Control Cable (RSS-F) with Fujifilm XT20 cameras.
- Fixed issue: the focus wheel experienced motor interference when the zoom speed was fast when using the Camera Control Cable (Multi) with Sony cameras.
You can update your Ronin SC firmware within the Ronin App.