The SABRENT Thunderbolt 3 8TB NVMe SSD Docking Station (DS-SKRT-D8TB) is something more than just a docking station—it packs in a range of handy features that should appeal to all photographers and videographers who are looking for a powerful all-in solution.
The SABRENT Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station offers a durable metal enclosure that houses a wealth of connectivity options, all accessible with a single cable. Not only does it offer simple connection options to all your devices, but it features a built-in 8TB SSD that offers lightning-fast speeds of up to 1500MB/s.
The SABRENT Docking Station is fully certified by Thunderbolt 3, ensuring seamless compatibility. With two Thunderbolt 3 ports at your disposal, you have a speedy 40Gbps of bandwidth to play with.
- 2 USB 3.2 Type-A Ports: Supporting speeds of up to 10Gbps, these ports are perfect for high-speed data transfers.
- 1 USB 3.2 Type-C Port: Another 10Gbps port, ideal for connecting modern devices.
- 1 USB 3.0 Type A Port: Offering speeds of up to 5Gbps, this port also supports BC1.2 5V@2.4A charging for your tablets and smartphones.
- 1 DisplayPort 1.4: Support for 8K @ 30Hz, 5K @ 30Hz, and lower resolutions. It even supports HDR, HDCP2.2, and VESA Adaptive Sync (FreeSync) where available.
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Port: For lightning-fast internet connectivity.
- Front Access Audio Ports: Including a 3.5mm audio output and microphone input.
- 1 SD (UHS-II) Card Reader: Transfer speeds of up to 270MB/s
This docking station is not just about connecting—it’s also about powering up. Compatible with PD3.0, it’s capable of delivering up to 96 watts of power. That means your devices stay charged, no matter how demanding your creative tasks are.