Sony has announced a new silver version of its popular A6300 mirrorless camera, which boasts a 24.2-megapixel sensor and 4K video recording.
The new silver Sony A6300 offers the same specifications as the existing A6300; the only difference is the silver body colour.
Among its other specifications are
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Internal UHD 4K30 & 1080p120 Recording
- S-Log3 Gamma and Display Assist Function
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- 4D FOCUS with 425 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body