Announced at NAB 2019 the RØDE Wireless GO offers a compact and easy to use wireless microphone system for the next generation of filmmaker.
The new release includes the Wireless GO White, Lavalier GO White, Interview GO and MagClip GO. These four new additions give greater options to Vloggers, Run ‘n’ Gun filmmakers and journalists with whom the system has found popularity.
Wireless Go White
The Rode Wireless GO White edition is designed for people filming subjects who are wearing light clothing, such as wedding videographers. Rode has also released a white version of its Lavalier GO, which is sold separately.
The white version of the Wireless GO and Lavalier is identical in all but colour to the original product.
The Wireless GO White features a transmitter pack with built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule that clips onto the presenter.
The receiver is dual purpose slipping into a cameras hotshoe or clipping onto clothing or a camera strap.
Audio is transmitted using RØDE’s Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission to deliver crystal-clear sound over a distance of up to 70m with a clear line of sight.
On the unit, there’s a three-stage pad to tailor the mic output to a camera or recorder and a LED Screen for monitoring the audio and battery levels.
The Wireless Go system has been designed light, at just 31g per unit making it compact enough to carry anywhere.
Wireless GO White key features
- Uniquely versatile – transmitter can be used as a discreet clip-on microphone or as a compact belt pack for a lavalier microphone.
- Ultra-compact, super-lightweight form factor – 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm (transmitter), 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm (receiver), 31g each.
- Incredible sound – Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission and broadcast-grade condenser capsule deliver crystal-clear audio in a wide variety of applications
- Extremely easy to use – pairs automatically in seconds, no complicated set up involved, quick and easy to mount on talent.
- Designed and made in Australia from the highest quality components in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney.
Designed as an alternative to the Wireless Go, the white version is ideal for those presenting and wearing light clothing. All other features remain the same.
As well as the main Wireless GO Transmitter and Reciever RØDE have also launched the Lavalier GO. This is sold separately and plugs directly into the transmitter and is again coloured white to help blend in with lighter clothing.
Interview GO key features
The first of the new accessories is the Interview GO, a compact adapter that enables you to transform the transmitter into a lightweight wireless handheld mic.
The Interview GO fits perfectly around the Wireless GO transmitter and features a high-density windshield for reducing plosives and protecting the mic from the wind.
MagClip GO key features
One of the greatest issues when micing up is finding somewhere to clip the mic. The MagClip GO gets around this issue by using a magnetic clip.
Simply place one side of the clip under the presenters clothing and then the main unit fixes directly to the exterior of the cloth.
For more details on the new Wireless GO White and the accessories please visit the RØDE website.