Loupedeck has announced that its Loupedeck+ photo editing console is now compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC 2019.
Loupedeck announced the console earlier this summer as a successor to the original Loupedeck it launched via Kickstarter the year prior.
The update means that the Loupedeck+ can now be used across all of Adobe’s core Creative Suite applications for photographers and videographers, joining Lightroom Classic CC and Premiere Pro CC. The Loupedeck+ is also compatible with Skylum’s Aurora HDR software.
Loupedeck says the addition of Photoshop CC 2019 was based on feedback from its users. New Photoshop CC editing functionalities on the Loupedeck+ include:
- Total flexibility with Photoshop CC, allowing image editors to configure Loupedeck+ to match their personal workflow
- Intuitive features that make editing faster: swap between current and previous tools, reset blending or to fit image on screen by just a press of a button
- Ability to focus on the image instead of navigating: minimize mouse pointing, list scrolling and target practicing with tiny icons
- More direct access to tools, functions, layers and other Photoshop options to save time
- Excellent layer control by moving, grouping, merging, adjusting opacity, fill, visibility or masking
- Ability to run smart filter with Loupedeck+’s configurable buttons
- Custom mode that gives even more possibilities for mapping different Photoshop functions on Loupedeck+
- Ability to create your own actions and run them with Loupedeck+’s configurable buttons