Flashpoint has announced the XPLOR 300 Pro, a compact, battery-powered 300W strobe light, price tag $499, which boasts a 1sec recycle time and a 328-foot signal range.
Aimed at wedding, even and commercial photographers, the XPLOR 300 Pro can sync across cameras from Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympic, and Pentax.
Inside is a 2600mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery that delivers up to 320 full power flashes, and re-charges in less than 2.5 hours. You can also swap in a new battery on the rear port.
The Flashpoint XPLOR 300 Pro weighs 3lbs and measures 7.5 x 3.8 x 3.4 inches. Other features include:
- Flashpoint R2 2.4GHz Radio System
- Manual flash over 9 stops
- TTL/M/Multi flash modes
- 32 channels to isolate and protect the signal
- High speed sync up to 1/8000 second
- Last shot auto memory function
- Second curtain sync
- Professional balanced color temperature at 5600K – 200K
- Bi-color LED modeling light (3000K – 6000K)
- Quiet fan cooled mechanism
- Large dot matrix LCD display
Priced at $499, the Flashpoint XPLOR 300 Pro comes with a reflector and cap, flashcube, AD-E2 bracket and battery charger and cord. Click here to purchase the new light.