Benro has announced the Rhino, a new range of tripods available in a number of kits featuring the company’s new VX ball head.
The smallest of the new Benro Rhino tripod range weighs just 1.2kg and offers a maximum capacity almost 10 times that of 10kg. When folded down it measures just 35cm.
The largest Benro Rhino tripod measures 170cm when fully extended and supports a maximum payload of 20kg.
The Benro Rhino tripods also feature reverse folding legs and the option to convert to monopods.
What’s more, the new Benro Rhino tripod kits feature three new Benro VX ball heads. Features include:
- Dual panoramic function: both the base of the head and the camera release platform offer 360o pan movement
- Newly designed QR platform and Arca-compatible plate to reduce weight with no loss of performance
- Safety catch to prevent accidental plate removal
New braided carbon fibre tube design allowing for improved weight capacity, plus the ability to attach accessory arms to the main tripod casting via three 3/8” threads
- Auto-hold trigger making it easier than ever before to adjust tripod leg angles
- Lengthened centre column locking mechanism to improve locking strength
- Ergonomic grips to improve operation of twist leg locks
- Three step self-adaptive rubber feet to improve stability
The Benro Rhino price tag will start at £200, with a release date set for late September 2020.