Yongnuo has shared more details about the specs for its upcoming Android-based mirrorless YN450 camera, confirming it will boast a 16-megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor.
In a Facebook post to its followers, the Chinese manufacturer confirmed that the Yongnuo YN450 specs will include:
- Support Android 7.1 operating System
- 5-inch incell 1080P Multi-Touch display
- Support Canon EF DSLR lenses
- Panasonic’s M4 / 3 CMOS sensor ,16MP, equipped with Qualcomm 8-core processor
- Support 4K video recording @ 30fps
- 8MP front Camera
- Support full Netcom 4G / 3G network data and WIFI connection
- With 3GB RAM+32GB storage built in and up to 32GB of expandable storage
- Support dual-MIC stereo
- Support GPS function
- Support 3.5MM headphone jack
- 4000 mAh battery
- Simple-designed body, easy to operate.
- Built-in dual LED flashes
- Support RAW format
A Yongnuo YN450 release date hasn’t yet been announced. The company revealed the camera through a teaser campaign to give it a name last month on social media.