The long-awaited YI 360 VR camera is now available for purchase from retailers in the UK, YI Technology has announced.
The YI 360 VR had a soft launch earlier this month on the company’s website and via Microsoft. Now, customers can pick up the camera from a wider range of retailers, such as Amazon UK.
Announced as a development project earlier this year, the YI 360 VR boasts 5.7K spherical video at 30fps, with instant, in-camera stitching for 4K footage and live streaming. Other YI 360 VR specs include:
- Two 220ᵒ 8-Glass lenses include 2 aspheric glass lenses, each with an f/2.0 aperture
- PC application for 5.7K/30fps video stitching
- Built-in 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi for live-streaming in 4K
- Five video preview options within the app including stretched view, little planet, round, panoramic and dual VR view
- Up to 60-minutes battery life recording at 4K/30fps
- Compatible with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive VR headsets