STC has expanded its range of Clip Filters that sit on top of your camera’s sensor to support Panasonic Lumix cameras, as well as the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and Z Cam E2 4K Cinema Camera.
Like the other existing STC Clip Filters, the new filters are made of SCHOTT B270 Optical Glass and A2 stainless steel, which is non-magnetic. The filters are then finished with double-sided NANO anti-smudge coating.
STC Clip Filters are designed to sit on top of your camera’s image sensor, and they can also be combined with STC’s traditional-style circular filters for even more creative effects.
The new STC range includes:
- Neutral Density (ND) Filter: ND16 (4-stop) – ND64 (6-stop) – ND400(9- stop) – ND1000 (10-stop). ND8 (3-stop) coming mid-October
- Infrared (IR) Filter: 590nm – 720nm – 850nm
- UV-IR Cut Filter: 625nm reduction
- Astro Filter: Multispectra Multi-Band Interferometric Filter – Duo- Narrowband Bimodal
- Narrowband Filter – Nightscape Starscape Filter