Sigma has announced that 11 of its Art lenses will soon be released in the new L-mount. This follows last September’s announcement of the company’s partnership with Leica and Panasonic.
Sigma says the following Art prime lenses will soon be available for Panasonic S1, S1R and Leica SL owners:
- Sigma 14mm F1.8 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 28mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 40mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro Art
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 135mm F1.5 DG HSM Art
The move will bring the L-mount’s focal range coverage to 14mm on up to 135mm. The lineup features high-speed AF and is fully compatible with AF-C mode, in-camera stabilization and in-camera aberration correction, Sigma says.
Price and release dates for the new L-mount Art lenses hasn’t been announced yet.
Sigma Mount Converter MC-21
Sigma has also announced the Mount Converter MC-21, which allows Canon users to mount EF lenses on L-mount camera bodies.
Again, the Sigma Mount Converter MC-21 price tag and release date will be announced at a later date.