Serfi has issued a free update for its Affinity Photo for iPad software, adding a slew of new editing features.
The new Affinity Photo for iPad update brings version 1.6.7, which introduces the ability to:
- Improved camera which can shoot RAW / HDR.
- Ability to add your own fonts.
- Added ‘Average blur” filter from desktop.
- Brand new shadows / highlights algorithm in Develop.
- Brand new clarity algorithm in Develop.
- Can now open / edit files in place – directly from the Files app.
- New “Solo” layer option in layer properties panel.
- New preferences option to show touches – good for screen recording.
- Improved iOS11 Drag & Drop support.
- Rotate image in Develop.
- Enhanced angle / tilt support for Apple Pencil.
- New “Constrain” modifier button for Depth of Field tool.
- Snapping candidates can be selected by hovering over them whilst in a drag.
- Assorted fixes and improvements
What’s more, Serif has also made available three bonus packs, which you can download for free up until 8 March if you’re an Affinity Photo for iPad owner.
On offer are two free brush packs and a macro pack, which include:
- Luminance Brush Pack (value £9.99 / $9.99): A vibrant collection of 13 breath taking light effect brushes
- Retouch Brush Pack (value £9.99 / $9.99): 20 studio quality retouch brushes for enhancing portraits
- Live Filters Macro Pack: Harness the full power of 28 non-destructive live filter layers
Affinity Photo for iPad is priced £19.99 / US$19.99 / 21,99€ (subject to regional currency variations) with no subscription from the App Store.