Sandmarc has announced a new hybrid neutral density and polarizer filter for iPhone and Android users.
Sandmarc says its hybrid filters are the first polarized ND filters that provide the depth of field and controlled shutter speeds of an ND filter with the vibrant colours and contrasts of a polarizer filter.
Sanmarc’s Hybrid Filter is made of anti-reflective glass with multiple coatings to reduce flare and provide accurate colour transmission.
The filter itself is mounted on an aluminium frame to make it extra lightweight at 18g.
Sandmarc’s Hybrid Filters are compatible with iPhone lenses, and the system includes:
- Polarized ND16 Filter (ND16/PL)
- Polarized ND32 Filter (ND32/PL)
- Polarized ND64 Filter (ND64/PL)
- Phone Clip Mount
The Sandmarc Hybrid Filters are compatible with the following smartphones:
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone SE
- Samsung Note 10, S10 Plus, S10, S9, S9 Plus
- Samsung Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 2, Pixel
- Huawei P30 / P20 Pro, OnePlus 7 Pro
Visit Sandmarc’s website for more information.