ProGrade Digital has announced a new 160GB CFexpress 2.0 Type A memory card, price tag $329.99, designed for recording up to 8K resolution video.
The new ProGrade Digital 160GB CFexpress Type A memory card boasts read speeds of up to 800MB/s and write speeds of up to 700MB/s. The card also ensures a minimum sustained write speed of 400MB/s.
The new cards are also capable of recording raw 4K video on up to 8K ProRes HQ and more.
As well as fast data transfer speeds, the new ProGrade Digital CFexpress card is rugged, boasting shock, vibration and X-ray resistance, and it can also function in extreme temperatures. Key features include:
- 160GB storage capacity
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 Bus
- Maximum read speed of 800 MB/second
- Maximum write speed of 700 MB/second
- Minimum sustained write speed of 400 MB/second (VPG 400)
- Records raw 4K video
- Metal enclosure for temperature control
- Built-in thermal throttling
- Shock / vibration / X-ray proof
- Available as one card or in a two-card pack
- (Not compatible with CFexpress type B devices)
You can pre-order the new ProGrade Digital 160GB CFexpress 2.0 Type A memory card at B&H Photo Video.