The Profoto Air Remote TTL-F, which allows users to trigger Profoto flash units wirelessly, is now available for purchase.
The Air Remote TTL-F wirelessly integrates any Profoto AirTTL flash with compatible Fujifilm cameras, allowing you to use it with the Profoto A1 or studio flash units.
Compatible cameras with the Air Remote TTL-F include the Fuji GFX 50S, Fuji X-T2, Fuji X-Pro2 and Fuji X100F. Features include:
- Attach to your camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air
- Operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft)
- 8 digital channels
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel
- USB port for firmware upgrades