Phottix has launched the Cerberus Multi Mount, which it says is an all-in-one system for mounting all sorts of lighting from hotshoe flashes to lightshapers.
The Phottix Cerberus system allows photographers to mount speedlights to Bowens S-mount, Elinchrom and Phottix Transfolder accessories.
The Cerberus uses a jaw-like clamp structure that Phottix says can securely clamp the head of almost any hotshoe flash in a spring-loaded clamp lined with grippy, rubber-like material.
The Cerberus system is available in different combinations:
- Griffin Universal Flash Mount
- Bowens S compatible Speedring
- Elinchrom compatible Speedring
- Cerberus Transfolder Mount Kit which includes Griffin Universal Flash Mount with
- Transfolder mount (non-removable) and Varos BG
- Cerberus Multi Mount Kit which includes Cerberus Transfolder Mount Kit, Elinchrom-compatible mount and Bowens S compatible mount
The Phottix Cerberus kit will launch this month, with prices ranging from:
- Phottix Cerberus Multi Mount Kit – £99
- Phottix Bowens Speedring for Cerberus – £22
- Phottix Elinchrom Speedring for Cerberus – £20
- Phottix Griffin Universal Flash Mount – £25
- Phottix Cerberus Multi Mount Varos – £79
- Phottix Cerberus Multi Mount Holder – £55
- Phottix Cerberus Multi Mount w/Bowens – £69