Photo editing has come a long way over the years. Once a taboo topic among photography purists, most of us have now accepted that post-processing is an important part of the image making process. The digital darkroom is just as vital to photographers now as the traditional wet darkroom was in the days of film photography.
On this page you will find all of our step by step photo editing tutorials and techniques. We’ll show you how to get to grips with Photoshop, Lightroom and their powerful Adobe Camera Raw plug-in, as well as tutorials using many of the Adobe Photoshop alternatives out there, such as Capture One Pro, DxO, Nik Software, Portrait Pro and many more.
Our photo editing tutorials will run the gamut from showing how you to achieve specific looks in your images to how to master certain tools within your image editing software.
What’s more, if you’re an experienced photo editor and have some insights you would like to share, please get in touch! We value our readers’ opinions and welcome guest bloggers.
- Best Memory cards for GoPro Hero7 Black 149 views
- How to GoPro skiing: tips for mounts and camera positions 139 views
- GoPro Hero8 Black: specs we’d like to see 123 views
- The best camera rumours of 2018: Updated November 2018 109 views
- iPhone XS vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro: which is best for photography? 108 views
- Nikon Z 6 Review 104 views
- DJI Ronin-S gets expanded support for Sony cameras, Canon 5D Mark III in new firmware update 89 views
- Best Sony A7 III deals 84 views
- How to use GoPro Hero7 Black live streaming 81 views
- DJI Tello drone review 77 views