Photo editing has come a long way over the years. Once a taboo topic among photography purists, most of us have now accepted that post-processing is an important part of the image making process. The digital darkroom is just as vital to photographers now as the traditional wet darkroom was in the days of film photography.
On this page you will find all of our step by step photo editing tutorials and techniques. We’ll show you how to get to grips with Photoshop, Lightroom and their powerful Adobe Camera Raw plug-in, as well as tutorials using many of the Adobe Photoshop alternatives out there, such as Capture One Pro, DxO, Nik Software, Portrait Pro and many more.
Our photo editing tutorials will run the gamut from showing how you to achieve specific looks in your images to how to master certain tools within your image editing software.
What’s more, if you’re an experienced photo editor and have some insights you would like to share, please get in touch! We value our readers’ opinions and welcome guest bloggers.
- GoPro Hero8 Black: specs we’d like to see 376 views
- Huawei P30 Pro Camera Review 144 views
- Best variable ND filter in 2019 93 views
- Ricoh GR III Review 89 views
- Sirui VK-2K Pocket Stabilizer Kit – Plus review 80 views
- Sony Animal Eye AF: how it works, how to activate it, plus video demo and images 80 views
- DJI Spark 2: specs, release date, news and rumours 73 views
- Fujifilm X-T30 Review: Updated with Firmware Ver.1.01 65 views
- How to set up the Huawei P30 Pro for the first time 64 views
- Our review of using Amazon Prime for photo storage 62 views