Phase One has released Capture One 11.1, the latest version of its raw conversion and photo editing software, which adds new presets, styles and support for recently launched cameras and lenses.
Capture One 11.1 adds support for 11 new cameras, including the Sony A7 III and Fuji X-H1 along with 10 new lenses, including Tamron lenses for both Nikon and Canon. New camera support includes:
- Fujifilm X-H1
- Leica M262
- Leica CL
- Leica X-U
- Leica V-Lux Typ 114
- Leica TL2
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mk III
- Olympus E-PL9
- Panasonic G9
- Panasonic GH5S
- Sony A7 Mk III
New lens support includes:
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
- Leica Elmarit M 2.8/90
- Leica Summicron M 2/90
- Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS (SEL18135)
- Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS (SEL24105G)
- Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 A025
- Tamron SP 35mm F/1.8 Di VC USD F012
- Tamron 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD A010
- Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 VC USD F017
- Tamron 16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO B016
Phase One has also added a Resource Hub to Capture One 11.1, which on-screen tutorials, news, webinars and blog posts to help users learn how use Capture One.
A new Spring Styles Pack gives users the option to add bright pastel colour grading to their images. And a new workflow promises to let users apply both Styles and Presets to a Layer on one or multiple images faster than before, offering a direct control of opacity.
To get the update, visit Phase One’s website.