Phase One has launched a new version of its editing software for aerial photography, introducing Phase One iX Capture 3.0.
Phase One’s iX Capture 3.0 is what the company calls a ‘capture, control and raw conversion processing software’ designed for use with Phase One Industrial aerial cameras.
Chief among the improvements are a redesigned interface that Phase One says is easier to set up and display information such as exposure settings, time interval captures, available disk space, GPS data and frame count.
Other features of Phase One’s iX Capture 3.0 software include:
- Up to six camera support for synchronised capture
- Enhanced input data options – for flexible processing of raw or Tiff files into distortion free images
- Choice of output imagery formats – TIFF and JPEG
- Immediate feedback regarding the processing status of a single image as well as the entire data set
- Generation of 3 and 4 Band CIR and NDVI files from images captured by two synchronised and co-installed Phase One RGB and NIR cameras
- Fully automated processing of 190MP RGB images
- Complete support for 190MP CIR image generation
Phase One iX Capture is free to download from Phase One Industrial.