Lume Cube has announced the latest version of its portable lighting system, the Lume Cube 2.0, which brings an 80-degree beam angle and a longer run time.
Along with its 80-degree beam angle, Lume Cube promises zero hot spots. The 750 Lux Lume Cube 2.0 can also run for an hour and a half on a single charge at 100% output.
There is also a new low light mode for shooting long exposures.
Lume Cube 2.0 retains its Bluetooth capability, meaning you can control the light remotely via its Lume-X app for iOS and Android. Its aluminium body is also waterproof down to 30 feet.
The Lume Cube 2.0 is also offers a true daylight balanced colour temperature of 5600K.
Lume Cube 2.0 Key Specs
- 1.6″ x 1.6″ size (approx. the size of a Golf Ball)
- True Daylight Balanced 5600K Color Temp & 95+ CRI
- Custom Lens /w 80º Beam Angle and ZERO Hot Spots
- USB-C Charging
- Durable Aluminum Body & Water to 30 feet
- 750 LUX @ 1M
- 1.5 Hour Run Time @ 100% Output
- 2 Button Control System (increase & decrease brightness manually)
- Wirelessly Control via Lume-X iPhone/Android App from 60 feet away
- 360º Optical Sensor for Slave Flash Capability
- Built-in 1/4″ 20 for Tripod Mounting
- Low Light Mode (adjust in 1% increments) for Night Photography
- Accessories Included (Shoe Mount, Warming Gel, Diffuser, etc)