Lomography has announced a new limited edition Gold Plated Daguerreotype Achromat 2.9/64 Art Lens for creating dreamy effects in your images.
As part of Lomography’s Achromat Collection of lenses, the new Gold Plated Daguerreotype Achromat 2.9/64 Art Lens is based on Charles Chevalier’s 19th Century optical design and allows photographers to swap between sharp focus to silky soft focus images.
The Gold Plated Daguerreotype Achromat 2.9/64 Art Lens also comes with a set of custom made aperture plates for creating different bokeh effects and lens flares.
Its specifications include:
- Focal Length: 64mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.9
- Apertures: Waterhouse aperture stops, up to f/16
- Lens Mounting Profile: Canon EF, Nikon F
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.5m
- Focusing Mechanism: helicoid
- Image circle: 44mm
- Field of view: 37 degrees
- Filter Thread: 40.5mm
- Electronic Contacts: No
- Lens Construction: 2 elements in 1 group
The Gold Plated Daguerreotype Achromat 2.9/64 Art Lens is price €549 / $549.