Lensbaby has launched a new Color Expansion Pack for use with its Omni Creative Filter System for creating a wide range of colour effects in your images.
The new Color Expansion Pack is comprised of multi-colour crystals, films and gels that you can use to ‘paint in a wide range of colors and reflections, channeling the look of expired film, light leaks and more.
‘The same scene and framing can have a completely new feel and mood depending on which Color Pack tools you mount to the front of your OMNI Filter.’
This is Lensbaby’s second expansion pack for its Omni system, with more packs planned for release in 2020.
The Color Expansion Pack includes the following Effect Wands and Filters in a custom-designed pouch:
- A Crystal Multicolor Teardrop and Crescent wand, each with a unique spectral coating resulting in constantly changing prismatic colors on top of the crystals’ multi-faceted fractal effects
- Set of five smooth-surface Lumi Films in a range of colors and hues which add color, light leaks, expired film effects & more
- Set of four textured Lumi Films which create flare effects from the texture, also in a range of colors and hues which add color, light leaks and expired film effects
- Set of five Color Gels, each of which adds a single swath of color overlay
- Crisscross Rainbow film that creates a patterned rainbow effect
- Two Effect Wand handles to hold the gels & films
The Lensbaby Color Expansion Pack is priced $59.95. The Omni Creative Filter System is priced $99.95, while the Crystal Expansion Pack retails for $49.95.