Kingston has announced a new range of ‘Canvas’ Flash memory cards available in both SD and microSD card formats.
The Kingston Canvas memory card series consists of the Canvas Select, Canvas Go! and Canvas React cards, which are all tailored for different uses.
- Designed for filming in HD and shooting hi-res photos on either point and shoot cameras or smartphones.
- Class 10 UHS-I speeds1 up to 80MB/s read.
- SD in capacities2 up to 128GB and microSD up to 256GB available now.
- Designed for travel photographers and filming in 1080P or even 4K on a DSLR, drone or action camera.
- Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds1 up to 90MB/s read, 45MB/s write.
- SD in capacities up to 512GB and microSD up to 128GB.
- Designed to record 4K video or taking burst-mode photos on a DSLR, mirrorless camera or smartphone.
- Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds up to 100MB/s read, 80MB/s write.
- SD in capacities up to 256GB and microSD up to 128GB.
The new Kingston Canvas Flash cards will be released soon, Kingston says. For more information visit Kingston’s website.