Hasselblad has launched the 100-megapixel H6D-100c digital back which can capture 15 stops of dynamic range.
The Hasselblad H6D-100c digital back boasts a 100-megapixel, 53.4 x 40.0mm CMOS sensor that in addition to 15 stops of dynamic range also captures 16-bit colour data using Hasselblad’s Natural Colour Solution.
Hasselblad says the H6D-100c digital back is built to function with
technical and view cameras, and can be triggered by both mechanical and electronic shutter units.
The H6D-100c digital back also boasts CFast and SD card slots, as well as a USB 3 type-C port for shooting tethered images.
Hasselblad H6D-100c Price
The H6D-100c Digital Back price tag is €22,000 / $26,495 / £19,900 excl. VAT, and is available from today.
Hasselblad H6D-100c Specifications
- Sensor type: CMOS, 100 megapixels (11600 × 8700 pixels, 4.6 × 4.6 μm)
- Sensor dimensions: 53.4 × 40.0mm
- Image size: Stills: RAW 3FR capture 207MB on average. TIFF 8 bit: 289MB; Video: HD (1920 x 1080p), UHD (3840 x 2160p)
- File format: Stills: Lossless compressed Hasselblad 3FR, 1/4 size JPEG Video: H.264 Compressed (25 fps), Hasselblad RAW (30 fps)
- Shooting mode: Single shot stills, Video
- Colour definition: 16 bit; Dynamic range 15 stops
- ISO speed range: ISO 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800
- Storage options: CFast card, SD card or tethered to Mac or PC
- Colour management: Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
- Storage capacity: 16GB card holds 120 images on average
- Display: 3 inch TFT type, 24 bit colour, 920K pixels; Touch functionality: Yes, full support
- Live View: On camera, host and iOS device with high frame rate (30 fps)
IR filter Mounted in front of sensor
- Acoustic feedback: Yes
- Software: Phocus for Mac, Windows and Adobe Lightroom with Phocus Plugin
- Platform support: Macintosh: OSX version 10.11 / 10.12; PC: Windows 7 (64 bit)/ 8 / 10
- Host connection type: USB 3.0 (5 Gbit/s) Type-C connector, Mini HDMI, Audio In/Out
- Additional connections: Flash Sync Input (2.5mm Phono), Flash Sync Output (3.5mm Phono), Power Input (3.5mm Phono)
- View camera compatability: Yes, mechanical shutters controlled via flash sync
- Camera Synchronization: Flash Sync Mode via lens sync output or Pinhole Mode
Pinhole Exposure Time 1/8s – 60 minutes
- Power Input: 18W 12-24V DC, via 1.35mm ID Barrel Plug. Power Bank Cable H-3054180 for use with various power banks