Fujifilm has released new firmware updates for the X-T3 and X-Pro3, which provide enhancements to the cameras’ AF performance.
Firmware version 3.20 for the Fujifilm X-T3 fixes a few performance issues and adds the following functionality:
- Enhanced autofocus.
- Improving the tracking performance of the eye AF frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus on the eyes.
- Improving face-detection performance when there are faces of different sizes within the same frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus.
- Improving autofocus capability on a foreground subject even when there is a mixture of foreground and background subjects within a AF frame, causing the foreground subject to go out of focus, e.g. when shooting flowers against a busy background.
- Capability to save up to 9,999 pictures in each folder.
Until now, the number of pictures that can be saved in a folder on an SD card was limited to 999. This update will raise the limit by ten times to 9,999 pictures.
- The phenomena below during a movie shooting are fixed.
- Focus hunting at the minimum aperture.
- A black line can sometimes appear on the bottom of the center.
- Fix of minor bugs.
Firmware version 1.03 for the Fujifilm X-Pro3 fixes the following performance issues:
- The phenomenon is fixed that in rare cases, a freeze could occur.
- The phenomenon is fixed that the color tone of recorded images is not recorded correctly in AF-C mode and continuous shooting.
Via Fuji Rumors