The EIZO CS2410 is the latest monitor to join EIZO’s affordable CS Series of monitors.
EIZO CG319X, but you’ll find that they’re still more expensive than your standard off the shelf 24-inch display.
The reason for this is the quality of the display’s tone, colour and brightness, which is designed and therefore ideally suited to the creative industry rather than playing games or working on spreadsheets.
Tone and colour gradation of the EIZO CS2410 can be shown in full sRGB, meaning that as a photographer, you’ll see the full detail of the image you’re working on without the shadows or highlights being clipped.
Colour is calibrated to give you an exact reproduction of the colours of the file you’re working on, rather than being boosted and oversaturated to provide an instantly pleasing visual effect.
As a 24-inch monitor, it not only covers 100% RGB but also features a 16-bit LUT for accurate hardware calibration.
ColorEdge CS2410 spec
- This 24.1” (61.1cm) hardware calibration monitor is ideal for digital media creation, photography and illustration.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Pixel density: 94ppi
- Greyscale tones: DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D: 256 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
- Display colours: DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D: 16.77 million
- Digital Uniformity Equaliser
- More than 100% sRGB coverage: Ideal for working with web images or other digital media.
- Has a DisplayPort, HDMI port and three USB downstream ports
- Optional light-shielding hood: Magnetically attached
- Warranty: Five years of on-site
For more information on the EIZO CS2410 check out eizocolor.com