DxO Labs is known for its detailed analysis of images from specific cameras and lenses to enable tailor-made corrections to be applied quickly an easily. The analysis and corrections are for specific camera and lens combinations, not just the lenses on their own.
The latest correction modules mean that DxO now offers access to more than 77,000 camera and lens combinations across its software.
The new lenses are:
- Canon RF 24mm F1.8 Macro IS STM
- Nikkor Z 28-75mm F2.8
- HD Pentax-D FA 21mm F2.4 ED Limited DC WR
- HD Pentax-FA 31mm F1.8 Limited
- HD Pentax-FA 43mm F1.9 Limited
- HD Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited
- Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 DC DN | C
- Sigma 35mm F2 DG DN | C
- Sony E 11mm F1.8