Most of DJI’s consumer drones are listed as out of stock on the company’s official online store, suggesting we could be due for a slew of new drone releases.
DroneDJ noticed the phenomenon and conducted research of all the offerings on DJI’s official online store, finding that most drones, including the Mavic 2 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro, are out of stock in all of their iterations.
In fact, the only drones DJI has listed as available for purchase are the DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo, DJI Mavic 2 Pro, DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, DJI Inspire 2, DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and Ryze Tello. Drones listed as out of stock include:
- DJI Spark Controller Combo – Alpine White
- DJI Spark Fly More Combo – Alpine White
- DJI Spark Controller Combo – Lava Red
- DJI Spark Fly More Combo – Lava Red
- DJI Mavic Air Arctic White
- DJI Mavic Air Onyx Black
- DJI Mavic Air Flame Red
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro & DJI Goggles RE
- DJI Mavic 2 Zoom & DJI Goggles RE
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 & DJI Goggles RE
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 & DJI Goggles RE
- DJI Inspire 2 Professional
- DJI Inspire 2 Premium
As DPReview points out, it’s been a year since DJI announced a new consumer drone, and with the company planning to roll out its new ADS-B sensors in January 2020, it’s only logical that DJI would cease producing drones it plans to supersede in a few months’ time.
Recently, leaked images of what appears to be a DJI Mavic Mini drone surfaced online, suggesting that new DJI drone announcements could be coming soon.