Compact System & Mirrorless Cameras
Compact system cameras, also known as CSCs or mirrorless cameras, were born in late 2008 when Panasonic announced the first ever CSC, the Lumix G1. Olympus and others were soon to follow, eventually joined by the big two of Canon and Nikon.
And nowadays, some of the most significant innovations in camera technology are coming from compact system cameras. What's more, the mirrorless camera market is quickly outpacing sales of DSLRs and all but eliminating compact cameras from the conversation.
On this page we will keep you up to date with all the latest news, reviews and buying guides for compact system cameras, as well as tutorials specifically tailored to helping you unlock the full potential of your CSC.
What's more, if you have experience with a particular compact system camera model or brand, or perhaps you have some unique insights into their technology, then we would love to hear from you! Here at Camera Jabber we value all of our readers' opinions and welcome guest bloggers.
- GoPro Hero8 Black: specs we’d like to see 567 views
- How to GoPro skiing: tips for mounts and camera positions 330 views
- Sony A6400: price, release date, official specs confirmed 201 views
- Best Memory cards for GoPro Hero7 Black 177 views
- iPhone XS vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro: which is best for photography? 157 views
- The best camera rumours of 2019 157 views
- 11 tips for using the Huawei P20 Pro to its full potential 155 views
- DJI Spark 2: specs, release date, news and rumours 154 views
- How to use GoPro Hero7 Black live streaming 138 views
- Nikon Z 6 Review: Updated with Pro Comment 128 views