Compact System & Mirrorless Cameras
Compact system cameras, also known as CSCs or mirrorless cameras, were born in late 2008 when Panasonic announced the first ever CSC, the Lumix G1. Olympus and others were soon to follow, eventually joined by the big two of Canon and Nikon.
And nowadays, some of the most significant innovations in camera technology are coming from compact system cameras. What's more, the mirrorless camera market is quickly outpacing sales of DSLRs and all but eliminating compact cameras from the conversation.
On this page we will keep you up to date with all the latest news, reviews and buying guides for compact system cameras, as well as tutorials specifically tailored to helping you unlock the full potential of your CSC.
What's more, if you have experience with a particular compact system camera model or brand, or perhaps you have some unique insights into their technology, then we would love to hear from you! Here at Camera Jabber we value all of our readers' opinions and welcome guest bloggers.
- Hands-on Nikon Z 6 Review: Updated 243 views
- Best Memory cards for GoPro Hero7 Black 203 views
- Fujifilm XF10 review 131 views
- How to use GoPro Hero 7 Black live streaming 93 views
- Nikon D850 vs Fujifilm GFX 50S: Image Quality Comparison 85 views
- Nikon Z 7 Review: Updated with Pro Photographers’ Comments 81 views
- Best Compact Cameras in 2018 75 views
- The best camera rumours of 2018: Updated September 2018 71 views
- GoPro Hero7 Black Review 67 views
- Nikon Z6 to begin shipping a week early in US 65 views