Phase One has updated its Capture One 20 photo editing software to support the newly announced Fujifilm X-T4, Nikon D780 and other new cameras.
Capture One version 20.0.3 also adds support for the Fujifilm X100V, Nikon D3500, Canon EOS M100, Canon EOS M200 and Olympus TG-6. Click here for a full list of supported cameras.
New lens support includes:
- Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM (SEL24F14GM)
- Sony FE 600mm F4 GM OSS (SEL600F40GM) + 1.4X Teleconverter (SEL14TC)
- Sony FE 600mm F4 GM OSS (SEL600F40GM) + 2X Teleconverter (SEL20TC)
- Nikon AF NIKKOR 24mm f/2.8D
- Nikon AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G
- Pentax D FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6 ED DC AW
Phase one says that the new Capture One update also brings some additional bug fixes and performance enhancements.