ACD Systems has announced ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021, its latest flagship photo editing software that promises faster operation.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 promises up to 100% faster operation thanks to new performance enhancements, while raw decoding is up to 20% faster.
ACDSee also adds new support for GoPro, including GoPro raw images. Other new features of ACDSee Photo Studio 2021 include:
- Color Wheels and Tone Wheels – manipulate colors, highlights, midtones, and shadows with a new level of precision.
- Text on a path and text in a frame – customize your text, including its path.
- Refine Selection – shift or soften edges which can maximize the effect of tools like Smart Erase.
- New and Improved Batch Rename and Resize – relaunched with a huge capability expansion – create your own templates and presets and speed up batch processes.
- Support for GoPro – work directly with GoPro RAW images.
- New Optimized UI and Panes – designed to enhance and streamline your editing process, take snapshots and view your full edit history.
- Improved Quick Search – find images in large databases much faster.
- Improved Crop and Watermark – crop multiple images to custom sizes and add watermarks using anchor points.
- Easier migration from Lightroom and Picasa – import face data in three clicks.
The ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 price tag is £116.99 for a perpetual license or £47.99 per year on subscription. A subscription offers regular updates and product upgrades.
Visit ACD Systems’ website for more information.