360 cameras are those that offer a 360-degree field of view, which is why they are also often referred to as virtual reality, or VR cameras, since they give the viewer an immersive experience.
Typically a 360 camera will feature dual fisheye lenses and sensors. The camera will then stitch the images from these dual sensors into one high-resolution photograph, which is fully immersive.
What's more, many 360 cameras can also livestream video - often in 4K resolution, but certainly in Full HD - which you can share to social networks with one-click functionality.
On this page you'll find all of the latest news, reviews and tutorials on how to use 360 cameras from the likes of Ricoh, Samsung, Insta360, 360Fly, NCTech, Garmin and many more manufacturers in the growing virtual reality industry.
It's not just about the cameras; in this section we'll also be looking at the software you'll need to edit along with some of the latest cutting edge VR accessories.
- GoPro Hero8 Black: specs we’d like to see 568 views
- How to GoPro skiing: tips for mounts and camera positions 330 views
- Sony A6400: price, release date, official specs confirmed 203 views
- Best Memory cards for GoPro Hero7 Black 173 views
- DJI Spark 2: specs, release date, news and rumours 158 views
- iPhone XS vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro: which is best for photography? 156 views
- The best camera rumours of 2019 156 views
- 11 tips for using the Huawei P20 Pro to its full potential 153 views
- How to use GoPro Hero7 Black live streaming 138 views
- Nikon Z 6 Review: Updated with Pro Comment 128 views