360 cameras are those that offer a 360-degree field of view, which is why they are also often referred to as virtual reality, or VR cameras, since they give the viewer an immersive experience.
Typically a 360 camera will feature dual fisheye lenses and sensors. The camera will then stitch the images from these dual sensors into one high-resolution photograph, which is fully immersive.
What's more, many 360 cameras can also livestream video - often in 4K resolution, but certainly in Full HD - which you can share to social networks with one-click functionality.
On this page you'll find all of the latest news, reviews and tutorials on how to use 360 cameras from the likes of Ricoh, Samsung, Insta360, 360Fly, NCTech, Garmin and many more manufacturers in the growing virtual reality industry.
It's not just about the cameras; in this section we'll also be looking at the software you'll need to edit along with some of the latest cutting edge VR accessories.
- Hands-on Nikon Z 6 Review: Updated 243 views
- Best Memory cards for GoPro Hero7 Black 203 views
- Fujifilm XF10 review 131 views
- How to use GoPro Hero 7 Black live streaming 92 views
- Nikon D850 vs Fujifilm GFX 50S: Image Quality Comparison 85 views
- Nikon Z 7 Review: Updated with Pro Photographers’ Comments 81 views
- Best Compact Cameras in 2018 75 views
- The best camera rumours of 2018: Updated September 2018 72 views
- GoPro Hero7 Black Review 67 views
- Nikon Z6 to begin shipping a week early in US 65 views